The Mosaic Academy
The Mosaic Academy is a social project run by Mosaic Art Studio Norway and funded by the Greig Foundation.
The Mosaic Academy is a project that aims to help young people and children stand up against discrimination and create mutual tolerance for different cultures through an artistic and socio-cultural activity.
This project includes offering free workshop opportunities to children from disadvantaged groups, families with difficult access to social-cultural and artistic activities.
Mosaic Art Studio Norway is a social enterprise established to promote intercultural dialogue and understanding by offering art and socio-cultural experiences.
The Mosaic Academy project will be carried out by Mosaic Art Studio Norway, and financed by the Grieg Foundation.
This project includes children aged 11-18. Children who wish to participate with their parents can participate.
Who will benefit from this project?
- Children and young people between 11-18 years of age.
- Children from disadvantaged families who do not have access to art and artistic activities have a low economic income.
- Children of immigrant and refugee families.
- Children from low-income families.
- Young people who need artistic activity during the rehabilitation phase.
- Children and young people who have difficulties with social interaction after corona and cannot find the opportunity.
- Children from disadvantaged groups.
- Children and young people who live around Bergen and Western Norway.